beeza cupra...tuned?

Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
He goes by the name T-cup on another forum. Not sure if he's had it mapped yet, but its got a full exhaust system, stripped out rear end, some sort of Forge BOV/spacer and some handling mods.
Thats the last i knew anyway.

tur8o_boi

Aug 21, 2008
i meant is he on this forum if anyone knew....but yeah, torque technique did come into mind.

doesnt really say much though does it? I was wondering if anyone knew about what had been done to this vehicle apart from exhaust.

Jul 11, 2009
Dorking
i meant is he on this forum if anyone knew....but yeah, torque technique did come into mind.

doesnt really say much though does it? I was wondering if anyone knew about what had been done to this vehicle apart from exhaust.
thats mine; i just fitted a KW V3 coilover kit, still setting it up. also Blackdiamond grooved 312mm discs to go with the EBC ceramic pads. waiting for local engineering shop to make adaptor to fit cone filter in factory air box - prototype. more stuff in pipeline inc. remap (maybe) to get ready for first trackday April - will video.

tur8o_boi

Aug 21, 2008
whey hey!!
could i get some more pictures? would love to see how it looks with the coilovers on. im guessing your going for a decent set up which would involve a decent ride height, or you going to go silly low? hehehehe
photos pretty please!!!!!!

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
thats mine; i just fitted a KW V3 coilover kit, still setting it up. also Blackdiamond grooved 312mm discs to go with the EBC ceramic pads. waiting for local engineering shop to make adaptor to fit cone filter in factory air box - prototype. more stuff in pipeline inc. remap (maybe) to get ready for first trackday April - will video.

you must be local to me mate , see you got your car from spur.
nice car i still think the exhaust is a bit let down , dont know why they didnt do something better with the exit instead of the way it is :shrug:

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
That would be great mate. Polly bushes and Coil overs are the first mod on my list. Would be great to see what it looks like lowered.

Cheers

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
That would be great mate. Polly bushes and Coil overs are the first mod on my list. Would be great to see what it looks like lowered.

Cheers

What poly bushes you after? Didnt know anyone did them for the MK5 as yet.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members