Bens MK2 leon tdi 140.

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Decided to add a little red flare to the inside lol so wrapped the inner door handle trims.
Before
ama5a4ev.jpg

After
adazy9yh.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Sadly now looking to sell for a crummy 1.0 fiesta or similar as wanna pay off debts and get house. Gutted but at the same time my fiancee said once were married and have a mortgage I can get whatever I want.
Once it's had a full clean I'll post on autotrader and eBay and such.

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Not the running costs it's the insurance tax and the value in the car. if u sell it for 6k plus then buy a shitter for 1k max then u can pay off most of my loan and save for my wedding and mortgage. plus whilest I'm doing that u can earn ncb so when I come to get a car it can be a beast. I am sad tho but it's for the best.

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Sadly now looking to sell for a crummy 1.0 fiesta or similar as wanna pay off debts and get house. Gutted but at the same time my fiancee said once were married and have a mortgage I can get whatever I want.
Once it's had a full clean I'll post on autotrader and eBay and such.

Don't listen to her lol, it will be years before you get a decent car again.

If you are selling the car and taking your mods off, i would be interested in your pedals, short shifter and side repeaters.

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Well it's still a possiblity but mannmaged to swing the gf round by showing her the shitters wed be driving.... Needless to say I won that argument. Might just lay off the mods and save that money instead.
Bit gutted it rained ALL DAY. Tho after cleaning it yesterday lol .

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Night wait for someone else I no who wants a remap as Celtic tuning will give 188bhp and if u get someone else to get a map they give discount. Normal price is 295.

MOE16V

May 17, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
hi mate loving this thread got a pd140 myself. Great cars

how do you find the short shifter on the car. does it make a noticeable difference on the drive ability.

MOE16V

May 17, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
how much did you get it for and where?

was it difficult to fit or did you follow a guide?

thinking of fitting it when I get my remap done, saves the embarrassment or crunching gears when given it a boot full of boost lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.