Best Looking Cupra!!!!

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Loving the pictures in here, it really inspires you to find something small that you can change on your car that makes all the difference.

What is the rubbery/plastic bit on the bottom of the front bumper called in this pic?

seatlot230po2.jpg

It looks cool. How much would one be? And I guess they are easy to fit (I have a LC not LCR)?

Cheers

Front Splitter for LCR. But fits LC too, along with other VAG models.

See this thread:
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=311270

s_purs

Yeah cheers i saw that thread pop up as I was posting on here. Do you know how to fit them to a standard LC? Can reply in the other thread if you want and I will delete the comment in here

Cheers

Pyro

Why 2 months bud?
got no tax or mot ATM and it seems everytime it gies in something else happens :cry: need to do the cam chain tensioner and break switch then it should be ok :D but gunna change tge oil and filter and give it a good blast and see if that stops the ticking As tge oil has been sat for ages so I think it's just abit crappy

Il take it off your hands if its going free :whistle:

:lol: two words Ben ;) lol

Pyro

:cry: Alan I'm gunna burn you house down :p lol it probely won't die but :shrug: the rest of tge works all good :D part from the catch tank dyalinks did :( thank god for bill ;) lol

s_purs

Near-perfection. Not a massive fan of black rims or lowered cars too low, but they suit your car perfectly!

One thing though, why not get your calipers painted electric blue to match your engine stuff? Thing that would be your final thing to make it perfect IMO

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
I have thought about this and did them up in photoshop, oddly they just didn't work on it and btw the CH's are daytona grey with gold leaf but you can't see it in the pic.

s_purs

You got the photoshop image? would be cool to see-through am on my phone at the moment so can't touch them up. In my head it looks amazing in blue! Would really stand out from the crowd of red calipers (like mine too!) as well

andy fr180

youbeen smoked ;]
Apr 21, 2010
anglesey
front.jpg

side.jpg

DSC01310.jpg

As said earlier everybody has different tastes, so everybody car is going to be different. It doesnt matter what people think, you have got to appreciate the effort that people put into their cars..:thumbup: to the modifiers !!

is this car from anglesey??? theres 1 exacly same alloys,brakes,red seats ets nice m8[what you think of this
Photo0066.jpg

Photo0067.jpg

Photo0065.jpg

Photo0051.jpg

Photo0462.jpg

Photo0525.jpg

Last edited:

s_purs

Might as well post my image up here, eventhough I havent done much to it, just small mods:

196268_556715992387_285601528_2158066_5344851_n.jpg

Just waiting to find a buyer for my number plate so I can get my own one put on then I can go to a nice location to get some cool pics of it

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.