• Don't bother me with your dark mode shenanigans

Results are only viewable after voting.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
We're going to be upgrading the newer version of the forum software Xenforo 2.1. As part of this I'm looking at a redesign as well and closer integration between the site news/reviews which are on Wordpress.

There was some interest in a dark mode previously. I'm just putting some feelers out on the interest for that either as an option or for the forums to be in a constant "dark mode" style - something along these lines https://www.puntroadend.com/

I'm not looking for forum functionality suggestions as those will be set by the software, just interest in styling at the moment.

Please vote in the poll (you won't see the poll if you are on Tapatalk so please visit through the browser)

Thanks.

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
We're going to be upgrading the newer version of the forum software Xenforo 2.1. As part of this I'm looking at a redesign as well and closer integration between the site news/reviews which are on Wordpress.

There was some interest in a dark mode previously. I'm just putting some feelers out on the interest for that either as an option or for the forums to be in a constant "dark mode" style - something along these lines https://www.puntroadend.com/

I'm not looking for forum functionality suggestions as those will be set by the software, just interest in styling at the moment.

Please vote in the poll below (you won't see the poll if you are on Tapatalk so please visit through the browser)

Thanks.
Team blackout ftw!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

perelaar

Jan 18, 2019
Sugartown Belgium
Dark mode looks good from a distance, but is not very easy on the eyes while reading. If it is implemented, then please with a choice between "normal" and dark mode.

Reactions: Syphon
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.