• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

DaneJD89

FOR SALE BBS RM 012's
Nov 13, 2009
71
0
Manchester
Right guys I have just picked up an IC the other day and I am struggling to get my head around some stuff ie. bypasses and dv relocation etc. Is there anyone in the know in the North West area that could give some advice and pointers? I think I have the N249 bypass according to the previous owner but I am not sure, and also there is a couple of bits still there that I have noticed other people removing, could also do wth pointers on relocating my forge split-r as it is on the hot side and the bov valve snout is facing the bulkhead, bit of a newb to this engine just want it running sweet as possible and im pretty sure it is running quite low boost at 15psi on a k03 with stage 2 revo, forge fmic, turbo back miltek, dynatwist etc.

Just after some good advice really :)

Cheers,

Dane.