Black ED 290 Seats

percycars

Jan 26, 2014
i was seating in a new 290 Black edition today and found the seats hurt my back does anyone find the same problems

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
I find the buckets in the Black Edition more comfortable than the standard seats in the previous 280, and I'm a chunky (ish) monkey :)

Cuprobbie

May 4, 2016
Hamilton
I recently drove from Annan to Amersham, (and obviously back again a couple of days later), and I found the bucket seats in my BE reasonably comfortable. My back didn't ache any more or less than in any previous car I've owned.

Having said that, I don't think I would pay extra to have the bucket seats instead of the standard ones. At the time of looking, a local SEAT dealer had a Black Edition at a reasonably good price.

dave_c

Oct 3, 2016
I find them a lot more comfortable than the recaros I had in my focus ST250. Get no issues at all and did in the focus

Clifftoff

Aug 7, 2016
Somerset
I have hem in my 290 BE and find them comfy...I am 6'2" and broad but I find I keep catching the edge on the trim every time I get out or climb out I should say. The seat is about 4 days old but I'd be interested to se what it wil look like in 2 years time!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.