black roof or not????

pato

Hi
i have a white leon fr 57 plate and in thinking of getting the roof done black vinyl.
whats yor thoughts??:shrug:
also if i get it done should the spoiler be done black ? just the top of course :confused:
if anybody has pics could you please post them

cheers

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
at least with vinyl you can take it off when you change you mind in the future, not really any benefit in painting it when vinyl looks exactly the same (if done well) and can be removed and is cheaper

fellowsuk

Apr 2, 2008
Sunny Wolverhampton!
im not a big fan of the black roof, i think in a couple of years no-one will have it. like the stripes down the car "st" style, quick to come in ,quick to fade out. to be honest i worry how quick people will get sick of the "candy white" but it looks the sh*t now! :) :)

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
well i have had my candy white one for 3 years now and it still looks the best IMHO, i thought i would get sick of it but i love it, the only thing i miss about a coloured car is getting it to SHINE.

fellowsuk

Apr 2, 2008
Sunny Wolverhampton!
well i have had my candy white one for 3 years now and it still looks the best IMHO, i thought i would get sick of it but i love it, the only thing i miss about a coloured car is getting it to SHINE.

my wife had a black beetle that was really good to polish up, looked brilliant, like a mirror. the white is alot more troublesome! :(

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.