Black roof vinyl wrap done

jwfcms

Sep 14, 2008
UK Yorkshire
Had roof done today black vinyl wrapped, to be honest not too impressed with it.. looks good and i like the style but the finish isnt that good and i dont think its come out good so im going to take it back and see what can be done it just doesnt seem right, alot of marks on it, bubbles and stuff. not too impressed. but here how it looks anyway, obviously cant see the marks and stuff in the photos so it looks ok!
roof.jpg

roof2.jpg

roof3.jpg

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Is that you crying in the last one? :roflmao:

I really like it, suits the colour very well.
Get it sorted and it will be better (for you)

jwfcms

Sep 14, 2008
UK Yorkshire
no its mate laughing at it.. to be honest the style and everything is ok, just seems like a cowboy job. weird though as the company is massive and has done things like rolls royce, bentley, lambo, ferrari. weird. but i wouldnt be happy if i had took a lambo there and it turned out how mine has. pretty p!$$ed off to be honest... should get it sorted.

cyphnar

Feb 19, 2009
Swindon, Wiltshire
slight hijack...

where did you get it done and do you think it'd look good/nice on a white Ibiza SC?

It looks good on the leon tho, kinda striking and subtle at the same time.. like you'd look again cos it's different but might not spot why straight away?

Or are the pics just a bit dark? :p

-Cyph

jwfcms

Sep 14, 2008
UK Yorkshire
at the moment im not going to say where i had it done because i dont want to put any bad publicity out just yet untill something is sorted with it, so for now i wont mention any names. it not perfect a few imperfections, well more than a few. so id like it sorted to be honest. if you search on google for vinyl wrapping car you should find a few near your area, thats all i did.

Henjo24

Vinyl Roof Wraps Onvi Mk1 Leon R

What do people of vinyl roof wraps Ive got my onvi cupra r booked into a place in newport to have the roof & spoiler covered matt black (if its not raining).

Do you guys think I should have the mirrors wrapped matt black aswell I cant decide?

Henjo24

Im not to sure mate I know they do carbon fibre on the outside not sure about inside.

Henjo24

Onvi LCR black roof

Just had a vinyl black roof fitted on my onvi LCR and they said they had trouble fitting it and it was the worse job they have ever had to do on paint. They said when they were using heat to get the wrap on they said the laquer was peeling away. Its on now and looks the nuts with my tinted windows and black alloys, but they advised me to buy some kind of sealent to go around the seams to make sure it stays on???

Has anyone ever had a black roof fitted to an onvi coloured seat and also experienced problems & what kind of sealant should I buy for the seams???

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.