Blackpool Forum Meet 05/01/20

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
That said, we need to try and get down the front or something for some pics maybe? That said I’m happy to stand around chatting ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 20, 2019
Why can't someone think up somewhere that's actually nice to go to, Blackpool is a sh!thole.
May as well go to the place most Seats 1st see in the UK, that other well known beauty spot Grimsby.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Everybody is welcome in the Lake District. I could find loads of places that are stunning. Only problem is who is going to drive for over an hour after coming off the M6 to do that?

Simple for me living there but for others I suspect it might be a journey too far.

Our last meet at Blackpool was a good one and as already said in this thread maybe we should move down to Lytham so we can get some better scenic pictures and a convoy down the Prom

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Everybody is welcome in the Lake District. I could find loads of places that are stunning. Only problem is who is going to drive for over an hour after coming off the M6 to do that?

Simple for me living there but for others I suspect it might be a journey too far.

Our last meet at Blackpool was a good one and as already said in this thread maybe we should move down to Lytham so we can get some better scenic pictures and a convoy down the Prom

There are also stunning roads to drive in the lakes. Worth it just for that.
Maybe a consideration for a future meet? Suppose if people are travelling distance to get there to possibly hold it at Lakeland Motor Museum, somewhere like that so people could make a day of it. Sure we’d get a discount for a group booking if enough were interested.
I see loads of car clubs heading towards the lakes when I’m that way in the wagon. Stunning scenery to use as a backdrop for photos aswell.
Defo keep Blackpool on the calendar though, there’s no place quite like it. Lol

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Why can't someone think up somewhere that's actually nice to go to, Blackpool is a sh!thole.
May as well go to the place most Seats 1st see in the UK, that other well known beauty spot Grimsby.
So many negative thoughts... I think you need a holiday lol

It's not about the location all the time it's about the company...

We could have a meet in grimsby my grandma lives there so I could go see her after lol

Deleted member 103408

Why miserable because you have to go back to work or because you mrs did not buy you the stuff for the car that you asked for.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Going to be?? Jokes :roflmao:
giphy.gif

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Why miserable because you have to go back to work or because you mrs did not buy you the stuff for the car that you asked for.

I usually spend xmas in my boxers eating doritos and drinking polish Vodka. When my eyesight returns and I realise where I am and that I have to go back to work... it's like a massive sugar low feeling.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I usually spend xmas in my boxers eating doritos and drinking polish Vodka. When my eyesight returns and I realise where I am and that I have to go back to work... it's like a massive sugar low feeling.
Do I need to invite you to mine for Christmas so you can be part of the family?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Do I need to invite you to mine for Christmas so you can be part of the family?

Haha, I'm like that embarassing uncle that walks round with a paper party hat on, innocently touching all the guests whilst holding a cherry glass filled with Vodka. Even though you know I was already sozzled before I arrived.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Haha, I'm like that embarassing uncle that walks round with a paper party hat on, innocently touching all the guests whilst holding a cherry glass filled with Vodka. Even though you know I was already sozzled before I arrived.
I think SCN may need to hold an intervention at this meet!

Reactions: Legojon

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
We're like 2 pissed up peas in a pod :D
Its ALL about the paper cracker hats at crimbo :santa:

Reactions: Damo H

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Assuming that involves sausages, ale and sheep?

Let's just think about this a second... a man can't get expected to give up his only 3 pleasures! You'd have to pick one to focus on...

We're like 2 pissed up peas in a pod :D
Its ALL about the paper cracker hats at crimbo :santa:

:thumbup:. I did homemade chocolate shots last year. My brother didn't get his voice back till second week in January.

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Let's just think about this a second... a man can't get expected to give up his only 3 pleasures! You'd have to pick one to focus on...

:thumbup:. I did homemade chocolate shots last year. My brother didn't get his voice back till second week in January.
I love cocktail making at crimbo.
Sorry thats a lie, i like cocktail making all year lol

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I love cocktail making at crimbo.
Sorry thats a lie, i like cocktail making all year lol

I made those coloured layered cocktails using cherry syrup, vodka and rum. Everyone laughed at me cause real men :cheers:.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.