Bluetooth Audio

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Has anyone managed to make the bluetooth audio function work on the Seat Media Centre (RNS310)? The only BT I can find in the car is the hands free and not the headunit, so has anyone had any more luck than me?

terrymcg

Apr 27, 2007
I have it working on my RNS510, but it is a function of the premium BT telephone module not the actual headunit.

SunnyP

Hi,
I bought a new 2010 1.4 tsi leon sport last week and was wondering how to use the bluetooth audio as I have tried A2DP linking but doesn't output music from mobile phone.

Is it just for phone calls? Maybe it needs activating somehow?

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
Hi,
I bought a new 2010 1.4 tsi leon sport last week and was wondering how to use the bluetooth audio as I have tried A2DP linking but doesn't output music from mobile phone.

Is it just for phone calls? Maybe it needs activating somehow?

Its just for phone calls. Its not designed to stream music.
Alex

SunnyP

It is for A2DP profiles but not active on the cars at the mo. It will be activated on the new updated Seat Media System 2.1 for September release I believe.
The bad thing is at the moment there doesn't seem to be the option for the software upgrade to activate the bluetooth audio as it is due to some hardware issue, but it is just rumours, no confirmation so far.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.