Boca upgrade

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
I've upgraded the Brakes. Painted rear callipers (one coat so far). Got side skirts last week, got to get them sprayed and fitted.

I'm planning on colouring the 'S' badges on the grill and boot handle black and I am gonna probably get some 18's and spray them black.

Beyond that who knows.

ED

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
They don't do the spoiler anymore. which is a shame as I now would consider one, I didn't want one at first.

£160 for the side skirts, £900 I think for the brakes.

I'm trying to get a good balance between red and black going.

ED

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
They don't do the spoiler anymore. which is a shame as I now would consider one, I didn't want one at first.

£160 for the side skirts, £900 I think for the brakes.

I'm trying to get a good balance between red and black going.

ED

They still do the spoilers, because i rang my dealer this morning cos worried that was true.
he said they have put 2 on last week, parts department thinks, that some dealers dont want hassel of doing them so they just tell you no can get, so ring around!!!!!!!!!
Nick..................................

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
Skirts should be sprayed and on in the next week or so. Spoiler maybe next month, then I'll wait a couple of months for summer for the new wheels. As soon as skirts are on, I will wack some good pics up.

Is £300 a good price for side skirt painting and fitting, something I haven't experienced before.

ED

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.