• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Thanks for all for help
I need now to find 5FJ919605B screen for good Price
Unfortunately, I only have the 9.2-inch display here.
I I found it at a good price, so since I hadn't received a reply, I decided to just buy it and figure things out later. But reading what you've said, it won't be compatible, so I'm going to put it back up for sale.
IMG_3533.jpeg
 
Thanks for all for help
I need now to find 5FJ919605B screen for good Price

I I found it at a good price, so since I hadn't received a reply, I decided to just buy it and figure things out later. But reading what you've said, it won't be compatible, so I'm going to put it back up for sale.
View attachment 55531
Keep us upto date.