Bocenegra Tax Disc Holder

handyandy

HandyAndy
Oct 14, 2009
Crewe
Hi All,
Some time ago I read a thread about a Black Anodized tax disc holder with the Bocanegra B laser cut into it.
Now I want one I can't find the tread! Can anyone help?

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Dunno mate :p

IMAG0020.jpg

http://laser-grave.co.uk/index.php/review/product/list/id/197/

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Yeah I got the guy to do mine for me and now he sells them on ebay, really nice bloke.

Logo is actually from that pic <<<<<<<< (see avatar).

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
Yeah I already got myself a Seat Sport aluminium Tax disc holder whilst waiting for the car, then Techie went and had a Boc holder made. I've bought one, but I'm gonna put it on when I change the disc, but luckily I can just change the back and not take it off the whole holder.

The holder will just keep the special B shown and make the car even more special.

ED

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Not sure how it works in turky but in the UK we have to display a little cerftificate type disk to show we have paid our road tax. It goes in the bottom left of the inside of our screen. The bit you see in the pic is only visable to the people inside the car.

Sinan

Toronegra!
Dec 1, 2009
Turkey - Izmir
www.vagturk.net
Not sure how it works in turky but in the UK we have to display a little cerftificate type disk to show we have paid our road tax. It goes in the bottom left of the inside of our screen. The bit you see in the pic is only visable to the people inside the car.

o, that makes sense. :) we had stickers on windscreen years ago, now got papers in certificate instead of that marks :) thanks for reply :)

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
In Israel we have stickers, you get one when you pass the MOT every year and you stick it on your screen.

We have them also although they are optional, nothing to do with taxing the car though or the tax disc other than to tax the car you need a current MOT certificate.

Fredthered

Nov 3, 2009
North West
Just a quick post to let you all know I got a CUPRA lazer engraved black tax **** holder for the same guy quality item and very good service!! So anyone with a standard cupra after one I can recomend him!! Just need my new Ibiza Cupra to be built and deliverd now lol

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
After seeing your lot i'm definitely gonna get myself one of these just as soon as i get a design finalised.
It's gonna be baed around the Seat Sport logo, but exactly how and what else etc i've not quite figured out, though i want it to be personal to me and the car

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.