• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

s.pharmacist

Guest
hey everyone, i was jus wondering what the diffrence between the aero kit, K1 kit and the BTCC kit is? or is the the same thing?
 
i think i like the dual exhaust better, make the car look more chunky i reckon, anyway thanks a lot peeps
 
ive seen an aero kit on the FR which utilises the standard exhausts.

Yep I have seen that too. From what I remember seeing on the Accessories catalogue the center and dual exhausts are optional Seat parts that you can buy and add onto your Leon. The Aero kit does not have to come with either the center or dual exhausts.
Alex
 
Does Remus have a web site, did a quick search but couldnt find it.

Will have to look harder, just being a bit lazy?

Thanks
 
I've got Aerokit on Fr... with central exhaust. just order parts individually. Agreed back box for centre is worst quality I've ever seen.
 
does the aero kit provide any front downforce, or is it just for show?
 
are there any kits available with front downforce, at speed my fr is a bit twitchy just woundering if a bit of front end downforce will help.