Boot Liner for Ateca 4x4 with space-saver

rafletcher

Feb 18, 2021
Well, I bought a boot liner (from the forum sponsor) and.... it doesn't fit properly. OK side to side, several cm short front to back. I guess it's because the boot floor is in the "raised" position due to my having added a space saver spare.

Has anyone found one that fits the raised floor? I did a search, but dodn't turn up a definitive answer. I'm waiting on a response from the seller of mine as well.

TIA

Attachments

• 51062621701_8e83944c34_c.jpg
    51062621701_8e83944c34_c.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 133

rafletcher

Feb 18, 2021
And an update - Seast Motor Parts (Andy) responded. Even using EKTA it's possible to get things wrong..

Thsi is the correct (genuine SEAT) part for a PFL 4x4 with raised boot floor

As opposed to this one, which is what I got initially

Tell

Staff member
Glad you got it sorted.

I have the non slip Seat mat (~£60) which is good if you are not carrying mucky stuff in the boot. That one does it's job very well for stopping items in the boot from moving around. That fits up or down positions. It keeps the side pockets which boot liners, least the ones I've scene seal off, which is what you want if you dont want mess dropping down.

Horses for courses. I'd buy a liner if I was back on family houses clearances which lead to mother's horse muck for her roses falling into the lower area on the tip run 😧.

rafletcher

Feb 18, 2021
Well, it arrived and was fine. Cost me £30 to find out... Deutscheparts on eBay refused my order for the exact same part stating it wouldn't fit. I would have, and at £50 rather than £80. <shrugs>

hamst

Jun 5, 2020
I actually did the opposite mistake. Bought one second handed but its slightly longer. I guess its for the double floor version.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.