Boot liner for R st

icestorm81

Sep 9, 2008
Dorset, Dorchester
Going to be detailing cars out of my R ST, so I need to find a good boot liner which covers the boot, sides and when the rear seats are down. Does anyone know what would be the best product to get, as a custom made one is close to £200

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Buy a big bit of car carpet and cut it to fit. I would make it extend up the sides and have a long flap at the back which you can drop over the top of the bumper when you open the tail. If you're lifting stuff in and out of the boot all the time you will end up with scratches on the bumper.

Reactions: icestorm81

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Going to be detailing cars out of my R ST, so I need to find a good boot liner which covers the boot, sides and when the rear seats are down. Does anyone know what would be the best product to get, as a custom made one is close to £200
I'm guessing you've looked at Hatchbag?
https://www.hatchbag.co.uk/
They are expensive, but they fit properly and will last as long as your car does. I've had them in several different cars and they've survived years of lunatic mud covered labradors.

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I'm guessing you've looked at Hatchbag?
https://www.hatchbag.co.uk/
They are expensive, but they fit properly and will last as long as your car does. I've had them in several different cars and they've survived years of lunatic mud covered labradors.
I’ve seen Hatchbags recommended by members on other forums.

@icestorm81; if you’re going to be carrying large quantities of detailing gear, you might want to also consider something with a non slip surface to stop items sliding around. I see that Hatchbag also sell a rubber mat accessory that sits on the base of the Hatchbag, so a Hatchbag + their accessory rubber mat might work.

As @Seriously? has said, not cheap, but I’m a firm believer of ‘you get what you pay for‘.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.