Bose system upgrade?

kjazz

Recently got my Exeo sport (not brand new) and I was wondering if it's possible to upgrade the stereo. Does anyone know if Seat would fit the Bose upgrade or does this need to be done at the factory. If not is there any retro fit systems that would still allow me to use all the steering control,bluetooth etc.

Thanks!

Cbeal

Feb 27, 2005
I did look in to it, and the Bose literature says it isn't economically viable to provide an after market option. Others here have talked about upgrading in the past, though I've not seen any results yet

Tangit

Jun 11, 2010
Staffs
www.tangit.co.uk
I too am thinking of changing y sstem i think its rather poor and i have the eight speaker system. I think it was because i was spoilt witht eh Bose in my previous car. I have seen a number of after market stereos available and something like http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/category_m-factory-custom-fit-screen-sat-nav_c-2484.htm maybe an option but i was thinking of replacing the standard speakers too. Im very surprised that the Exeo doesnt come with DAB radio either

If you find any audio solutions post them in here

chrispy

Have looked at the Zenecs, and have had good reports on them, spoke to a distributor who spoke to the importers, who stated no can do.
Keep meaning to contact importers or manufacturers direct to get up to date info.
The problem will be software compatability with the body control module and other ecus.

Chris

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise