BTCC - Donnington ( Meeting at Donny Services ?)

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Guys/Girls

Just a thought really, does anyone fancy meeting up at Donnington Services, Sunday morning, for a convoy into the circuit....

Usually we aim to meet about 8.30am, as traditionally it starts to get really busy....

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
That means leaving the house at 6am? :sleepy:

Oh dear......

From memory, if we leave it any later than 830am - 8.45am the queues start to mount etc.....

Need to sort out where we are going to pitch up as well..... Lost track abit of Donny.. Last time we were there, we ended walking miles !!!

Mar 15, 2008
Hatfield, Herts
Yeah, as I said on Facebook I'm up for 830 at services - if anyones coming from further south and wants to meet up at any services before J19 of M1 I'll be coming up from either the Hemel or Luton junction ...

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Yep im up for that Phil unless you still want to meet in stoke somewhere or the McDonals on route?

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Right people how many are coming to the services tommorow?

Il be there for about 8:15!

Phil when we get toDonington can we aim to go in the main paddock entrance? Hannah s got my ticket so i need to meet her

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Phil when we get toDonington can we aim to go in the main paddock entrance? Hannah s got my ticket so i need to meet her

Me too please!

Assuming I managed to shake off this man flu and can drag myself out of bed at an ungodly hour. :rolleyes:

briggy

Tried to get there for half 8 but one of my friends was still in bed so i failed. Think u guys were just pulling out of the services as i was pulling in. I was gutted as i was looking forward to going in my first ever convoy (sad i know), but there is always next year

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Was you the chap in the Platinum Grey LCR? you should of just followed us round the roundabout

There was also a Red LCR that turned in the car park was that anybody off here?

Good to see you all Again! Roll on Brands and JP's Title

briggy

yep that was me in the platinum grey. i would have turned around n been there with you guys if my nose had not decided to start bleeding 5 mins before and i needed a minibank as i forgot to call when i was filling up with go go juice (petrol). theres always next year though. maybe il set off earlier then so i make it

mid life fr

Was you the chap in the Platinum Grey LCR? you should of just followed us round the roundabout

There was also a Red LCR that turned in the car park was that anybody off here?

Good to see you all Again! Roll on Brands and JP's Title

Hi Ithink it might of been me and my son in the red car we were turning right when I think you went past us to the other car park,was it a FR with full bodykit and black alloys and a private plate if so it was us
Was it you lot with all the flags at the circuit if so whats with all the chevy ones Good day can not wait for Brands
Cheers

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
It was a Red LCR in Doni Services Car Park

Yep that was us! The God that is Jason Plato ex SEAT Driver happends to drive for Chevrolet!

Sent from my Android powered Samsung using Tapatalk

mid life fr

Hi
Oh no that was not me then as we did not go in the services.Agree with you about Plato that second race he was superb mind you so was his team for repairing the car in such a short time what a top day

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise