Build date

Zephyr

Just send it!
Dec 28, 2020
Madrid (SPAIN)
There is another quick batch from interiors made by phone. Excuse the dirty carpet, but darks are tough to maintain.

The carpet is different than the usual (sorry, nothing screams more 'ricer' than fake carbon fiber).

Attachments

• IMG_4060_web.jpg
    IMG_4060_web.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_4061_web.jpg
    IMG_4061_web.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_4062_web.jpg
    IMG_4062_web.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_4063_web.jpg
    IMG_4063_web.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 191

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
I have just spoken to Cupra customer services and my car was built last week; it was originally allocated as week 11 which I think is this week so a bit earlier than planned.

It's just waiting to be assigned a boat and then it will be on its way to Grimsby, so I am just exploring options to end my current lease early as I wasn't due to get it until the end of June which seems a long way away!!!!
Mine also was down for build week 11 and when I spoke to Cupra Customer Services they also confirmed that mine was built last week and that it left the factory on 9 March and is currently making its way to the port in Barcelona. It would appear that the factory is ahead of schedule!

I hope mine makes the next car carrier which is due to depart Barcelona for Grimsby on Friday and is due to arrive into Grimsby on 27 March.

Peyton

Jan 20, 2021
My car has also been built. I am waiting for it to be shipped to my dealer. No set date right now but estimate is end of month.

Napmasterflash

Jan 21, 2021
Mine also was down for build week 11 and when I spoke to Cupra Customer Services they also confirmed that mine was built last week and that it left the factory on 9 March and is currently making its way to the port in Barcelona. It would appear that the factory is ahead of schedule!

I hope mine makes the next car carrier which is due to depart Barcelona for Grimsby on Friday and is due to arrive into Grimsby on 27 March.
Sounds like we could be boat buddies 😊

Reactions: JonnyT

Brady93

Jan 28, 2014
Worcestershire
There is another quick batch from interiors made by phone. Excuse the dirty carpet, but darks are tough to maintain.

The carpet is different than the usual (sorry, nothing screams more 'ricer' than fake carbon fiber).
Your silver combo looks great! Did the metal dead pedal come with the car or did you purchase that seperately? :)

Zephyr

Just send it!
Dec 28, 2020
Madrid (SPAIN)
Your silver combo looks great! Did the metal dead pedal come with the car or did you purchase that seperately? :)
Hi.

Dead pedal came stock.

Regarding combo seems that people like it a lot. In fact, previous to car delivery, spent some hours at the showroom and stirred some minds. In fact, the salesman during delivery told me he secured two sales in this colour combination: another 310 and a 245-e when available. Urban silver with blue leather interior. felt tempted to ask for some royalties.... :LOL: he's great and gave us an umbrella (the Seat one - Cupra still doesn't have any), dropped a pair of mugs and other goodies.

In the 4th Quarter, when Born model is launched we'll take a serious look at it (wife fancies with an electric car and liked the ID.3). Managed to convincer to wait and see the Cupra one.

Reactions: IanH72

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
The build date for my VZ2 with panoramic roof, extended safety pack and towbar in Magnetic tech Grey has been confirmed for week 14. My dealer said I should get may Formentor 4-5 weeks from that date so I should get my car within the first 2 weeks of May 😁

Reactions: Zephyr

Hampa1

Mar 23, 2021
Just hard the same confirmation of build week myself
Are your cars on their way according to what was discussed here back in March?
I ordered my car mid of March and was told (preliminary) that it was scheduled to be built in week 23, delivery 5-6 weeks after. I checked with the dealer last week (6 weeks after ordering)but there’s no confirmed build week yet. How long after ordering did you receive a confirmed date/week?
I guess the worldwide shortage of semi conductors might delay it all, but I haven’t been able to confirm that so there’s still some hope receiving it during the summer.

Napmasterflash

Jan 21, 2021
I ordered my car mid of March and was told (preliminary) that it was scheduled to be built in week 23, delivery 5-6 weeks after. I checked with the dealer last week (6 weeks after ordering)but there’s no confirmed build week yet. How long after ordering did you receive a confirmed date/week?
I guess the worldwide shortage of semi conductors might delay it all, but I haven’t been able to confirm that so there’s still some hope receiving it during the summer.
I got confirmation of build week and an order number within about 2 weeks of ordering. If you already have an order number you can check the status with Cupra customer services.

Hampa1

Mar 23, 2021
I got confirmation of build week and an order number within about 2 weeks of ordering. If you already have an order number you can check the status with Cupra customer services.
Thanks Napmasterflash,
I’ve got something called ”salesID/PC-order number” (translated from Swedish). That’s the only thing and it’s on the contract from ordering the car. I could check if that’s a valid order number but nothing else received post ordering so maybe that’s not the one.
I can check with my dealer but if I have to call Cupra everytime and ask for an update then that’s basically what I’m doing now.
Or do you mean there’s a Cupra website where I can enter the order number in order to see the latest information myself?

CupraPoopra

Mar 15, 2021
I got an update from the dealer on the 26th April advising the car was shipping to the UK and expected be be at the dealer in the next 2 weeks, so hopefully this week/early next week.

To add, if any help, I ordered on 18th February and was given my build week on 22 March.

Last edited:

Hampa1

Mar 23, 2021
I got an update from the dealer on the 26th April advising the car was shipping to the UK and expected be be at the dealer in the next 2 weeks, so hopefully this week/early next week.
Seems like it’s according to plan in your case then, great enjoy it!
Did you order the car in January?

Peyton

Jan 20, 2021
Car arrived so collecting next week.
Sadly feeling a bit apprehensive as opposed to excited reading all the issues in here.
I think plenty of people have no problems. We are just not so vocal as there is no need to report "My car is working fine today".

I can tell you, my car is working fine :D. It's a RHD car but I haven't had any issues. Hope you enjoy the car, I really like it, especially the looks.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise