Build date

Napmasterflash

Jan 21, 2021
Car arrived so collecting next week.
Sadly feeling a bit apprehensive as opposed to excited reading all the issues in here.
I feel your pain!!! I get mine at the end of the month and just trying to workout if the software should be 1790 or 1803!!! Still haven't worked out an answer.

Like a few have suggested document and pics of any problems you are having!

roh33l

Apr 26, 2021
I test drove a 1.5 V2 DSG Formentor last week and it had the 1803 update so I'm guessing that should be on the most recent cars ? If it helps, even though I only drove it for half an hour I didn't really have any issues. The screen felt a bit sluggish when I first turned the car on, but after a few seconds it was fine.

Reactions: Napmasterflash

Napmasterflash

Jan 21, 2021
I test drove a 1.5 V2 DSG Formentor last week and it had the 1803 update so I'm guessing that should be on the most recent cars ? If it helps, even though I only drove it for half an hour I didn't really have any issues. The screen felt a bit sluggish when I first turned the car on, but after a few seconds it was fine.
What did you think of the car??

roh33l

Apr 26, 2021
I was quite impressed with it. I've ordered the 1.5 V2 DSG in Graphene Grey, have been told September for delivery.

Apr 17, 2021
I was quite impressed with it. I've ordered the 1.5 V2 DSG in Graphene Grey, have been told September for delivery.
I have ordered the same in white though tempted to swap it to the 190bhp. Decisions!!!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

VocalHusky

Apr 28, 2021
I drove both the 1.5 and 2.0 190 and I'd choose the latter every time. I'm not from the UK and was told the 2.0 190 isn't that sought after in my country, yet I still went for the 190 and it came in 6 weeks flat from the date of ordering. And yes, it had the 1803 version for the infotainment so i guess this is the latest one.

Brady93

Jan 28, 2014
Worcestershire
Have any of you UK buyers been given an estimated delivery for a recent factory build order yet? I ordered through a broker in April and they're still convinced my delivery will be end of June. After dropping into a Cupra dealership; they seem to think any delivery before November is wishful thinking! It's a VZ3 with sunroof if that changes anything :oops:

Apr 17, 2021
Have any of you UK buyers been given an estimated delivery for a recent factory build order yet? I ordered through a broker in April and they're still convinced my delivery will be end of June. After dropping into a Cupra dealership; they seem to think any delivery before November is wishful thinking! It's a VZ3 with sunroof if that changes anything :oops:
My build date for a V2 order end of April...is currently scheduled for mid September. Broker is convinced this can be improved on.

Sorry this is build date...the actual delivery will be a few weeks after that.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Hampa1

Mar 23, 2021
My build week is moved from week 23 to 31….still preliminary and can change for the better still (or worse), but that’s two months delay and probably delivery mid of Sep.
Ordered the car mid of March.

Hopefully it will at least be a 2022 model by then.

Peyton

Jan 20, 2021
Here’s a video of my car sent by the dealer showing the panoramic roof and tow bar https://video.citnow.com/vtG6_C_CY9Q
Very cool by the dealer.

Btw you don't need to hold your finger on the panoramic sunroof commands. You can just swipe and it will open up/close up depending on the motion. There are some options with "clicking" that will open the sunroof in a tilted position but you don't need to hold your finger :).

Reactions: IanH72