Bulbs (ive done a searchy)

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
I know its a noob question but im confused as www.powerbulbs.co.uk says the 2000 ibiza has H4 for High Beam and H4 for Low Beam but misses out the year 2001 and if you choose 2002 it says H3 High Beam and H7 Low Beam

This is very confusing and i dont find the search very useful. for example do a search on the root of the forum for bulbs and u get 3 posts etc, you do it on the mk3 section and u get loads! all using default searches.

I found some nice 80% brighter Phillips X-Treme Power H4 and 50% Brighter Phillips H7 (both of these together would be mint)

davidol

New ghetto whip :)
Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
PM me for HID conversion kit ;) you know it makes sense, £110 posted, H7 fitment with 6000k temperature range (crisp white light)

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
PM me for HID conversion kit ;) you know it makes sense, £110 posted, H7 fitment with 6000k temperature range (crisp white light)

i would be interested but itl be after crimbo lol. i do have a question tho on these kits

1. how much are the bulbs to replace
2. how easy is installation

davidol

New ghetto whip :)
Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
i'll be keeping open the group buy price to seatcupra.net members, installation will take approximately 2-3 hours depending on how good you are at removing the front bumper and headlights, easy job though just time consuming.

Bulbs are approximately £25 however they will last approximately 10x longer than a standard filament bulb so nothing to worry about!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.