Bye bye?

footlong

Oct 12, 2007
South yorkshire
after much deliberation with "her indoors" it seems i may be selling my car.:cry: I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the members that visit the mk3 forum for making me welcome and offering solid,reliable and priceless information. I've advised countless people to visit our site when they require pointing in the right direction.
I've also learned how to use the "search" button.............:whistle:

remember- "power is nothing without control"

So if it sells, it's bye bye.

Dan

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
Why you selling up mate!

I would be lost without this forum, i never had a clue about anything to do with the car and thanks to this forum i solved and problems i had and aqquired parts i wanted. :D

footlong

Oct 12, 2007
South yorkshire
I'm selling up cos the wife won't let me buy a run around to ship all my shooting or golfing equipment around and keep the car.

I'll miss my car she soooooooooo reliable and fun to drive.
I don't want to sell, but can't win this one.:censored:

Jan 31, 2008
Get a VW caddy van to run around in ive seen them go for 300quid, im thinking of getting one myself :D

footlong

Oct 12, 2007
South yorkshire
replacing it with..........................
Not a clue. i may try to keep my eyes out for a Bora or something similar. i'd like another 1.8 20v i think. Mine has not let me down. it goes like stink and is bulletproof. plus wi my Brembos and light car, there aren't many cars that outbreak her, that's for sure.

footlong

Oct 12, 2007
South yorkshire
Right, i have my car up for sale but would consider a swap for a decent 4x4 as this would suit my purpose. spread the word.it in the for sale section

footlong

Oct 12, 2007
South yorkshire
Riko, i'm still battling to keep the car. Nothing is set in stone. If someone offers me a Navara or warrior or one comes up at the right price i'll sell or swap. Otherwise she can go ****, and i'm keeping the car (meaning i'll need the TIP):D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise