Bye FR+, hello Speed Blue MK2 Cupra R

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Did I hear a voice in the background saying ‘I’m a bit sad’? :cry:
That was like me and my lad when I watched someone drive away in my VRS after having it 13 years from brand new.
Haha yeah. I didn’t want to sell it. But my wife couldn’t drive it and we’d agreed to sell both our cars and get a new one we can both drive.

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Haha yeah. I didn’t want to sell it. But my wife couldn’t drive it and we’d agreed to sell both our cars and get a new one we can both drive.
Are there no buses your way for your wife? :ROFLMAO:
Fair do’s, a couple of my mates are down to one car now as they are permanently working from home.
Are you replacing with another Seat/ Cupra?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Are there no buses your way for your wife? :ROFLMAO:
Fair do’s, a couple of my mates are down to one car now as they are permanently working from home.
Are you replacing with another Seat/ Cupra?
Haha. It's for the monthly hairdresser run!

TBH, both of us work from home now. So we have (had) two cars sitting rusting on the driveway. So now we'll just have one.

It was touch and go for a while what we were getting / what we'd be happy with. But luckily the wife saw a really nice 290 Lux she really liked. Signature pic updated accordingly. :D

Aug 2, 2022
L

TBH, both of us work from home now. So we have (had) two cars sitting rusting on the driveway. So now we'll just have one.

It was touch and go for a while what we were getting / what we'd be happy with. But luckily the wife saw a really nice 290 Lux she really liked. Signature pic updated accordingly.

It was touch and go for a while what we were getting / what we'd be happy with. But luckily the wife saw a really nice 290 Lux she really liked. Signature pic updated accordingly. :D
Hi mate, I’ve seen your old car for sale and I’m quite interested in it, I’ve had a look through this thread and the car looks like it’s been well looked after, just wondered if there’s anything I should look out for if I do buy it or any upcoming problems or things that could need doing/replacing ? Cheers

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool

Good news. Glad you’re sticking around with the 290.
What colour have you gone for if it’s not blue?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise