Caffeine & Machine Forum Meet - 17/05/20

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Seeing as this meet at caffeine and machine had to be postponed, I’ve had my own ‘mini’ caffeine and machine in the garage:
1F7CB1D6-1BD7-4676-9AF7-5EDBB7642EA3.jpeg

Finally got round to changing the gold wheels and Subaru body off my Tamiya radio controlled car to something far more superior.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Do we have any further update on this meet yet at all?

Not unless @Jimbobcook has heard anything. If I recall from the last speech, I thought Boris said pubs n restaurants won't be opening till at least July (or not - maybe and conditionally).

Reactions: Moody95

BocaBill

Mar 31, 2020
Please add me to the list as I'm interested in this whenever it can go ahead, cheers

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Please add me to the list as I'm interested in this whenever it can go ahead, cheers

I've added you to the private chat so you should get notified when things start to pick up again.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I see that the tickets for caffeine machine are on sale for general meets now.
Hopefully can get the meet in the near future

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Haha I just sent them an email as it seems you're allotted a time slot of 2 hours I think so not ideal for a meet for loads of cars so just getting their opinion as we were going to be separate from the rest so not sure if that counts...

I'll see what they say.

Reactions: JCB360

JCB360

Apr 28, 2019
Kidderminster
Haha I just sent them an email as it seems you're allotted a time slot of 2 hours I think so not ideal for a meet for loads of cars so just getting their opinion as we were going to be separate from the rest so not sure if that counts...

I'll see what they say.
Any response back yet ?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Any response back yet ?
Sorry I forgot to put it on here lol

"With regards to the Featured Club offering, given how the business has tweaked a little for there “new normal” we will have to revise the offering (again)…. If you can sit tight for the time being so I can sit down with Phil and Dan to discuss how we can go forwards with these that would be amazing.

We’re just so keen to get the doors open and test the new time slot/booking/online order system and see how well received it is and hopefully grow from that.

Once I’ve had a chat with the heads that be, I will email you all to let you know what’s cracking. :)

Thank you so much for your patience so far.
Kind regards"

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
I still have an open reservation for an overnight stay cause I was making a weekend of it tagged on to a slot car festival at Gaydon motor museum.
Obviously that got cancelled too so whenever we get a new date I’ll re book my stay and probably just go to the museum anyway the day before, it’s a good afternoon out looking at old motors. Lol

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Has everybody pulled out of this now or still got their money in the pot / space booked. ?

Is this still expected to happen this year ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Has everybody pulled out of this now or still got their money in the pot / space booked. ?

Is this still expected to happen this year ?

I'm still booked in for when they open, if the vaccine is a thing they can pull off I don't see why it won't happen

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Great news , I’m still all paid up. Didn’t want to be the only one still paid up if everybody else has bolted and run

I’ll sit tight and look forward to it

Reactions: Jimbobcook
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.