Calling on PC Gamers

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Hi,

Suddenly have a lot more time on my hands indoors and looking for more people to play some games with. I have adiscord that has a bunch of my mates in that you lot are more than welcome to join. We play all sorts but primarily these games or games from simialr genre:

• Arma 3
  • Battlefield
  • Ark: Survival Evolved
  • DOTA 2
  • Escape from Tarkov
  • PUBG
  • The Division 2
  • Civilisation 5/6
  • Divinity Original Sin 2
  • Elite Dangerous
  • Mount & Blade
  • Space Engineers
  • Kerbal Space Program
  • War Thunder
  • World of Tanks/Warships
  • Steep
  • 7 Days to Die
  • Planetside 2
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Fallout
  • Overwatch

There's quite a few other niche games we play but that list is our main rotation really. I've just this morning set up a new Ark Server from scratch and will be making a start on it this evening with a group of 5 of us. If anyone is interested in getting involved, let me know and ill add you to the discord.

CalJames

Modification Addict
Jun 25, 2019
North Wales
IT is actually a game i play regularly but there was a mass uninstall after the salt got too high. I just forgot to put it on the list as we haven't played it in a while.
Siege, CSGO and Rocket league are all I really play. If you're up for any of those add me on Discord. Buzz#4996

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Siege, CSGO and Rocket league are all I really play. If you're up for any of those add me on Discord. Buzz#4996
Fair enough, My internet speed regularly kicks me out of games of Seige but ill add you on discord anyway. Few others that play rocket league in here.