Can you retrofit a variable boot floor?

Kothaex

Sep 24, 2018
Just as the title says. The one thing I miss the most from my Polo was the variable boot floor that made it level with the boot lip.

The MK3.5 Cupra 5dr I'm taking delivery of tomorrow doesn't even have the platforms it sits on on either side, so I couldn't just buy the floor itself. Is it possible to 'retrofit' the boot lining that would take the variable boot floor, then buy one?

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
I sympathise, it’s frustrating. Even weirder is during late 2017 you could order a 5dr hatch with a twin height boot, however as standard seat uk biffed it off.

So in answer to your question You can indeed retrofit it, however it will cost around £500 of the top of my head. I’ll try and dig out a diagram failing that contact mike at Coverdale car parts. He should be able to give you a price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kothaex

Sep 24, 2018
I sympathise, it’s frustrating. Even weirder is during late 2017 you could order a 5dr hatch with a twin height boot, however as standard seat uk biffed it off.

So in answer to your question You can indeed retrofit it, however it will cost around £500 of the top of my head. I’ll try and dig out a diagram failing that contact mike at Coverdale car parts. He should be able to give you a price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that seems expensive for what it is! Potentially worth it though...
I may add it to the to-do list.

If you can find that diagram, great, otherwise I appreciate the response and referral

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise