Car Mods - MK2 Seat Leon FR 2.0 TDI

Apr 13, 2019
Hey, I am new to the forum so bare with me lol
I have just brought a MK2 Seat Leon FR 2.0 TDI and I need some help on what car modifications to get, here is what I have planned so far:

1. Stage 1 Remap which boosts it up to about 210 BHP and 420 torque.
2. Air Intake (need some help to find which one is best to have)
3. Upgraded turbo kit (this is going to be something for later on)
4. Body kit, not sure whether to get BTCC or not yet.
5. Eibach Lowering Springs - Looking to go about 30mm-35mm drop

If anyone has any exterior, interior or performance modifications to suggest, please let me know.
Should be going to the meet in Donington too :yes:
Thanks everyone ;)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
For any performance stuff on a diesel I'd personally go to see darkside developments and get their opinion as they have super skills!

Few little bits... I'd change all interior lights to led and I was going to mention a front splitter but it seems you have one already haha

You could speak to @Damian @ DPM regarding springs for your car as he's our forum sponsor for all things springy.

As for air intake it's all down to personal preference really, people go with revo, ramair and a few others but not many are cheap lol

Be great to see you at Donington in July! If you haven't already grab your ticket for our stand by looking at the first post here https://forums.seatcupra.net/index....ly-booking-information-and-discussion.450444/ then you need to post in the conformation thread so say you're coming.

If you plan on modding you may want to setup a readers ride so people can keep up to date with what you're doing with the car.

Cheers

DavieTDI

Brain dead
Aug 3, 2013
kilmarnock Scotland
I think its just a waste of money even on a stage 2.
And for the OP remember that spring drop is usualy from a standard leon when looking online. so you could end up with no drop.

Reactions: binzyjr
Apr 13, 2019
Cheers everyone! @Legojon that FR was exactly what I had in mind for this, what you did was amazin pal especially with the red and black theme

@DavieTDI So, no air intake change? Thanks for the advice mate. I’m not too clued up, though I have had over 20 cars in just over one year lol

@Brimfull Think i’ll stick with my tdi mate lol

Yeah once I get started i’ll set up a readers ride. Just gonna get the funds together.

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
Depends what you want, no specific company deals with a range of exterior mods you usually have to find what you want and who makes it.

Few bodykits available, companies are in Europe tho so imagine you'll get stung for import tax due to the cost.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.