Car pulling to the left, tracking done frnt & rear

springer

May 30, 2010
Mines been like this now since I lowered it RHF camber slightly out. Been told off a few garages and the place that done mine which has a hunter wheel alignment that a lot of mk2 Leon's are like this. You can move subframe but only adjusts camber a little bit. Don't really notice it on mine apart from driving on 1 or 2 roads around mine where the road has a bad camber. Tyres wear out the same so it doesn't really bother me.

I did a lads at work the other week and that was out on nsf camber and thats lowered.Shouldnt make a difference side to side though.
Depends how much the difference is though,if its only a few minutes(60 minutes in a degree)its not too bad.Usually work off if its more than 30 minutes(half a degree)somethings wrong

Danwheeler2k11

mellow yellow
Jun 3, 2011
On the top arms on the rear subframe
When its in grey like that it sometimes means the machine doesnt have the spec for the measurement,hence no caster read out

What about altering the front wheels? If the rear wheels are done on rear subframe

springer

May 30, 2010
What about altering the front wheels? If the rear wheels are done on rear subframe
Rear is adjusted first by top arm(camber) then the lower arm(toe).
Then you move to the front where toe is adjustable.Camber is asjustable but not a lot,basically you have to slacken all the front subframe bolts and lever the subframe over,this will adjust both sides though for camber.

Danwheeler2k11

mellow yellow
Jun 3, 2011
Rear is adjusted first by top arm(camber) then the lower arm(toe).
Then you move to the front where toe is adjustable.Camber is asjustable but not a lot,basically you have to slacken all the front subframe bolts and lever the subframe over,this will adjust both sides though for camber.

Tracking places do this? I doubt mine do all that just the toe

springer

May 30, 2010
4 wheel alignment is best
Theres only 9 minutes difference between the two front wheels on the camber,not that worrying.Be interesting to see a caster readout.Either way the back wants sorting

Last edited:

Danwheeler2k11

mellow yellow
Jun 3, 2011
Theyve only ever adjusted front and rear toe/tracking, the four wheel alignment ive never heard of them adjusting camber or touching subframe bolts, was for fr not cupra im guna go back an talk to em see whats what an check it out

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.