Cat and fiddle meet 12th April 2015

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Sorry gents but I'm going to have to remove myself from this as I've been screwed over at work. :cry:

I'm now having to fly a Trial Flight instead all day, if however it gets cancelled then I'll be there with bells on! :thumbup:

Last edited:

Hou

Jan 22, 2013
Leeds, West Yorks
Going to be a good meet, just been looking over my old pics from my MR2 shoot and there is some fantastic scenery, plus planned my route, only 2 hours down twisty roads to get there ;)

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Car will need to be cleaned i think. Lets hope the weather stays nice

Sent from my G3 using Tuppytalk

Just noticed the lack of the 'carless' bit, you got the Banzai buggy now? Or have I missed something.....

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
I've only just realised how far away from me this is haha. How is it in the north east section?!

After doing the trip to BCS and back in one day me and the missus are thinking of making a weekend out of it and travelling down on the Saturday. Otherwise we could have had some a66 convoy action :)

Oh there's always the way back :D Yeah how is this in the NE section Craig?

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
After doing the trip to BCS and back in one day me and the missus are thinking of making a weekend out of it and travelling down on the Saturday. Otherwise we could have had some a66 convoy action :)

Oh there's always the way back :D Yeah how is this in the NE section Craig?

Yeah sorry should be East Midlands my bad :(

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
I hope it improves too my car was hanging up on the ramp :(
Tell you what though I literally threw a bucket of water over the back and it came up like the pics on my ride. The dirt certainly couldnt cling onto the AG EGP.

Looking forward to getting some shots at the meet, been playing around with DOF efects but my yard isnt the best backdrop ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise