Cat and fiddle meet 12th April 2015

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Lol feel your pain Andy sounds like we are in the same boat.I'm also looking forward to the lash up and honeymoon not fussed on the rest to be honest :whistle:

EDIT: oh and of course my stag do- lap dancers,Rage buggies and paint balling with more alcohol than my stomach can take :drunk::sick:
Had my stag w/e in Newcastle a couple of weekends ago, less said the better ;)

Ahhh......the dreaded Bridezilla......always a scary prospect! ;)
She's not too bad normally tbh, puts up with me and my antics (and my mates!) , just be glad when its all over and we can get back to our version of normality ( like tellytubby land in my GF's head ! :D )

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Ahhh......the dreaded Bridezilla......always a scary prospect! ;)

:D

Had my stag w/e in Newcastle a couple of weekends ago, less said the better ;)

She's not too bad normally tbh, puts up with me and my antics (and my mates!) , just be glad when its all over and we can get back to our version of normality ( like tellytubby land in my GF's head ! :D )

Same mate feel like it's put ten years on me with the stress lol

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
:D

Same mate feel like it's put ten years on me with the stress lol

Are we going to sit and jibber in the corner Sunday like a couple of old men, worn out by the stress of it all whilst (in my case anyway) my bimbo girlfriend spouts out more 'blondisms' blissfully unaware of our trials & tribulations ? :D

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
Yep, Mel is coming which means it won't be too spirited a drive on the way there. Will sort somewhere to meet you dude
harvester might be the best spot or the little road on the left of Bradford rd just before tingley roundabout if were going m62 . are we dining at the cat and fiddle ?

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Are we going to sit and jibber in the corner Sunday like a couple of old men, worn out by the stress of it all whilst (in my case anyway) my bimbo girlfriend spouts out more 'blondisms' blissfully unaware of our trials & tribulations ? :D

Ha ha lol think I could do with help it's driving me nuts :D

Hayley should be with me if she's not in a big mood because she drank to much bloody wine Saturday night :whistle:

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
I assume we are dining at the cat and fiddle??? Also I have an SCN club banner does anyone want it incase we get a group photo or are we not bothered ?

Sent from my Nokia 1020 using Tapatalk

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
I assume we are dining at the cat and fiddle??? Also I have an SCN club banner does anyone want it incase we get a group photo or are we not bothered ?

Sent from my Nokia 1020 using Tapatalk

Bring said banner with you mate would be good to get a group pic :)

I'm easy regards food,going to get a good breakfast in case we don't bother eating though.

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
Think I'm bring the plus 1. So they'll be a load of women talking weddings next to a load of blokes talking cars. My head might implode if I get to close to the women............

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members