Centre Caps

Aug 26, 2008
West Midlands
Hi people!

Really need your help here, I have recently put some Audi S3 alloys on my mark1 leon and having issues getting a Seat Leon centre cap - I have measured this and its 70mm in diameter.

Can anyone point me in the right direction where to go - tried ebay, but no luck after the silver badge and black background one?

My caps look like this at present:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-alloy-wh...s_SM?hash=item45eda75266&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Any help would be much appreciated please!! :cry:

MrTurner

Jun 21, 2009
I tried stickers (not them ones) but they were rubbish. I'm not happy with the smoothing either, but it does for now!

I'm anal about this stuff, the wheels will be sold for standard ones, or my mate has some wolfrace ones!

everitt1980

Weekend runabout
Aug 15, 2008
sheffield
I did the same thing with set of s3 wheels on my cupra. The audi rings just pop out and i araldited some seat badges on from ebay. Mine were silver and red though.

Stu_pot

Fire Starter
Mar 26, 2004
Near Blackpool
Still havent arived after i paid for them on 22/09/09

Yeah I got those as well, took ages to come, the guy took 5 days just to post them. It's not like they were well packaged up or anything, just slipped into a jiffy bag [:@]

Still haven't left feedback.

Murph, do they definitely fit LCR wheels?

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
Im after 85mm Seat ones but i cant find any :( my front ones have come off at some point but they are stick on ones

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise