Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 30th August 2013.

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
At least they mention that a number of those who do meet up respect the law and it is the minority of people who ruin it for everyone. That's why these meets haven't been advertised outside of SCN.

No disrespect Darren but the large Bluewater meets you do attract the nuisance types, which is why I like to avoid these sorts of meets and have ways tried to with these ones.

May 31, 2011
Essex
it was fine last night in new place not a single problem

mind you meet before where it got our of hand would have been pretty bad.

the chatham one is a normal car park if outside so loads of people could complain, the place we were at yesterday is completely out the way and quiet.

BUT
if no one is being stupid at this meet then even if police turn up they can just ask us to leave cant do anything else unless we drive about like twats.

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
The stig may attend, long way for me but always liked these meets. It's just fri on the 25 is normally hell but I will try my best . Will keep you posted.

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Looking forward to this. Never been here before. Looking on the map I see some car parks just above the tunnel. Which one is it?

Listen out for me coming through the tunnel ;)

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
I'm gona say its a yes from me pending fri traffic disaster !! Unless some **** decides to have a crash on the 25 lol like they normally do. Hope to see you around 7.30ish

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Dan, as you come through Medway tunnel you need to take the slip road to the left just as you begin to exit the tunnel.
You then need to go right at the roundabout and take the third exit, go straight along, next round about its third exit again and then straight across towards dockside.

calvR

Oct 21, 2011
Kent
I may not make it tonight now, taking this down to Southampton today and I might be there a while getting the boat lifted off.
20130830_070308.jpg

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Dan, as you come through Medway tunnel you need to take the slip road to the left just as you begin to exit the tunnel.
You then need to go right at the roundabout and take the third exit, go straight along, next round about its third exit again and then straight across towards dockside.

Thanks, so 'dockside' being the name of a car park or place?

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
Dockside is the name of the place, as you come around you'll see an open car park with a few shops etc. and just behind it a multi story car park as well :)

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
ive had a disaster !! so sorry but I got a puncture on my mountain bike on the way home from work and had to walk the rest ... grrrrr so much for puncture proof tyres!!! well to be fair its only my 3rd in about 6 years lol.. but this means ive only just got in and not had dinner or even packed to go to my gfs after the meet so im gonna have to give this a miss.. really wanted to see your car Kaz but I guess I will have to wait til AMD meet in November..

hope everyone has fun.... at least the weathers nice :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members