Chatham Meet - Friday 25th January 2013

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Kaza where is the wharf then? Is that nearer for me ?

Oh and dale just noticed your from upminster ? Whereabouts as my gf lives there and I normally drive to hers after the meets.

Last edited:

toddygti

Sep 9, 2007
Folkestone, Kent
I'll see you all on the 25th. Hopefully with a heavily modified ride that's fully functional. Considering it'll only be finished that morning its going to be close lol

Owen, remind me to bring you the front brakes dude. Been laying about for a bit dude ready and waiting.

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
well its worth the drive once a month but im lacking in funds as my job has gone down to 4 days a week!!! bummer... but i can still afford a maccy ds :lol: im going to say YES !!!! im coming to this unless the weather is terrible then its really not worth it. fingers crossed its dry as im loving the meet thing and seat leon 2012's ever growing sticker collection:D

as for the Wharf well if its near Dartford that would be great for me.. maybe change location a couple of times so i dont keep getting lost in the same place all the time :rofl:

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
well its worth the drive once a month but im lacking in funds as my job has gone down to 4 days a week!!! bummer... but i can still afford a maccy ds :lol: im going to say YES !!!! im coming to this unless the weather is terrible then its really not worth it. fingers crossed its dry as im loving the meet thing and seat leon 2012's ever growing sticker collection:D

as for the Wharf well if its near Dartford that would be great for me.. maybe change location a couple of times so i dont keep getting lost in the same place all the time :rofl:

SPEAKING OF STICKERS ive got 2 more added hahaha

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
I've only got a new badgeless grille. I want new plates like yours seat Leon 2012. I have a crap memory it's dan isn't it? I hate typing seat Leon 2012 all the time lol

Mattyy329

hey matt me again i usually have a convoy point for people to meet up at the burger king along the crossways then some of us go down to the dockside if your interested ..there will be about 7 of us at the burger king to go down to chatham

Alright mate me and few of my pals will be down at Burger King at 7

Mar 13, 2008
Suffolk
Will come to this. I missed the last one!

If anybody wants to meet on the way to the meet, coming from Ipswich, so A12 or the M25?

Luke

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Will come to this. I missed the last one!

If anybody wants to meet on the way to the meet, coming from Ipswich, so A12 or the M25?

Luke

hello pluke there is a convoy point by the m25 just after the dartford tolls if your interested its a burger king literally 3 minutes from the tolls.
this is the address

Crossways Business Park
Greenhithe
Dartford DA2 6QY

if interested let me know

Mar 13, 2008
Suffolk
Ye that's cool. Will meet there. What time and is there a number we can take, just in case some are running late. My time keeping isn't good.

Luke

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.