Chatham Meet - Saturday 2nd March

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Good turnout last night. Nice to see everyone and loving the Audi kaz. Could do with a clean lol ;-) thanks for the pics darren. Nice to see mine in a couple of pics !! Made my evening but I'm easily pleased . Hell I was pleased for the hot choc and to get in the warm lol. See you at the AMD meet next..

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Haha didn't even realise I stood next to it when you took the picture! Thanks for the pics.

Reece your wheels are a nice colour, must've been the lighting and angle in the picture that made them a little bit orange, still looked nice though! Stiglet's baseless grille looked good too.

I've now got to find some new LED number plate lights as the ones I ordered and had put on last night were ERROR FREE but STILL brought up an error on my dash!

i thought i would take the photo of you standing next to your car so you have something to cherish lol... so when do u think the next meet would be best end of march or end of april..if it end of march we would have amd the week after lol and i jope my engine bay wasnt too much last night lol

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
We were at the back of the car park, but we went up to McDonalds about 9pm.

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
You should've said you were popping down, we could've waited for you!

Think we will leave the meet for this month with the AMD RR Day being at the beginning of April.

MattJAbela

Nov 24, 2012
Medway
Was good to come along to a meet. Met a few really decent people and saw some awesome cars!! Looking forward to the next one.

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012

Think we will leave the meet for this month with the AMD RR Day being at the beginning of April.

Didnt know was coming lol

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012

Love the new car kaz watch the Audi forum he's on there and there not very good for meets either he's yet to go to one

Last edited:

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
I was work last night everyone said how much happier and fresher I looked lol they said I never had nothing nice to say about him I said was he bringing me down that much they said yeah :/

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Whopper prat lol.. Think we need to move on from the ex now as he would love you to keep chatting about him... Time for a clean slate and fresh start miss 24. Sorry we missed you but we got a bit cold so went for hot choc and burgers lol. Hope to catch you soon..

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
Whopper prat lol.. Think we need to move on from the ex now as he would love you to keep chatting about him... Time for a clean slate and fresh start miss 24. Sorry we missed you but we got a bit cold so went for hot choc and burgers lol. Hope to catch you soon..

Lol I moved on before we split lol wasn't going anywhere
If he's spying he's a mug and needs to grow up

Ill be at the next one :)

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
Is anyone on Facebook from he reads me keep in touch a bit better mines lou Lou if anyone can find it

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.