Cheap Microfibre Towels

MarkE

Acceptable in the 80s
Jul 20, 2003
Lancaster
www.markeaston.org
12" square microfibre towels currently 99p each @ Netto.

Softness-wise, they're on a par with the green Cobra towels I bought from Motorgeek last week.

Netto : it's Scandinavian for Value. And drunks buying cheap spirits.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
dunelm have been doing 2 for a quid for ages. approx 12 inch x 12 inch size wise.
i posted up months ago about it.

minxycov

my 99p shop does microfibre towels :) *hangs head in shame for admittin i go in there - it's me mum honest*

minxycov

Ah but the 99p ones are the size of hand towels...not just small squares :D oh and i use them on my hair - dries it out quicker ;)

minxycov

jason said:
its down to her arse,so takes just an hour to dry :D

My hair takes longer than that ..... although when i first read that i thought u were saying that my arse hair was that long it took an hour to dry :help: :help: :redface:

jaybeee

[e]
Feb 24, 2006
Belfast
www.metalrhino.com
minxycov said:
My hair takes longer than that ..... although when i first read that i thought u were saying that my arse hair was that long it took an hour to dry :help: :help: :redface:
:lol:
That's funny

---

On a more serious note: do you have to be more careful with washing microfibre towels than other types of towels? I assume no fabric softner etc. Wash temp?

EDIT: just read Iain's post here where he says: If the MF cloth does become dirty over time, wash in the machine, on 40 degrees, with no softener, powder only.

cheers

Last edited:

jetsetjimbo

a.k.a James
Jun 12, 2005
J2 M5
MarkE said:
12" square microfibre towels currently 99p each @ Netto.

Softness-wise, they're on a par with the green Cobra towels I bought from Motorgeek last week.

Netto : it's Scandinavian for Value. And drunks buying cheap spirits.

I got some of these on Friday - they are very good for the money. Very soft.

They're boxed up as car polishing cloths.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
jetsetjimbo said:
:p

When they're selling 24 bottles of Brahma for £8.99 I'm quite happy to ne a Netto boy.

never heard of it, so ive just done a search,

"Brahma is about on the same level as the American beer Budweiser. Cheap, nasty, overly sweet, and with no hops flavor at all. The folks who have rated this beer highly must not like good beer because this stuff is the low quality pi*s which most of the world's beer drinkers laugh at. There are so many good beers in the world so why waste time on the Budweiser of Brazil?"

:ban:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.