:coolthumb my seatcupra.net stickers came today :p
24032011091.jpg
got one on the other side as well :D

and yes the car dose need washing :(

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Looking good mate! I have put the interior bulbs in the basket till I sort the fog ones and order them all together

Aug 25, 2010
I will be ringing about a powerflow exhaust on Monday to get a price won't be getting it for a while though so Jason there's still time to talk me into miltek haha. But I like the idea of a custom exhaust

Fredthered

Nov 3, 2009
North West
When are you guys coming up to Manchester then?? Just wondering as I work at the Trafford Centre (about 5 mins away from Awesome) might come in my dinner hour for a mini meet lol

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
LOL, yeah that's much better mate hehehehhehehehe. Did you put the link for those? Are you gonna be doing your fogs?

Aug 25, 2010
going to powerflow tomorrow to get a price on that and im also dropping my spoiler off and will be able to pick it up sometime this week :D

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Sounds really good i like it.
I then watched your COD best suicide ever, hahahahahaha. That made me laugh, you owned yourself.

Aug 25, 2010
thanks guys its exactly how i wanted it to sound. i would have loved the miltek but really couldn't afford it and probably wouldn't have ever saved up enough to buy it. im really happy with my powerflow so glad i got it now :).

next stop is the spoiler then stage 1 for my birthday :D

also im getting my bocanegra sticker for the front later so that will look awesome in maroon carbon fiber :D

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
Just a thought with your spoiler, what about painting it dakota red, but then the fin bits in black?
(it's what it suggests to do in the fitting guide, can't imagine it looking good on anything other than the boc's tbh)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.