• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Sep 24, 2024
9
0
Hello All,

I’m new here and have been recently hearing a sound upon start up of my car and not sure if it’s the turbo or anything else as the sound is coming from where the turbo is at top of the engine. For extext I drive an automatic 2019 seat Leon FR 2.0 petrol. This sound is new to me and I’ve never heard it before.
It amost sounds like a stone in a tin can but only happen twice upon start up no matter if the car is cold or hot. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I will attached the video link for the sound and you can hear is very clearly too. https://youtube.com/shorts/pOrtgqQZ15A?si=46QYoJayVxOMJFXT