CLUBSPORT S ALUMINIUM SUBFRAME INTO A CUPRA 5F?

Fer16v

Feb 2, 2020
Spain
Maybe someone tried this before. As i see, cheap to obtain, as is an Oem part in Audi, even for a A3TDi...

Question is...just plug&play? I'm reading about the fact that you need to buy it with a special kit of spacer plates and fasters...???

Regards!

Tara

Jan 21, 2008
Bournemouth
Maybe someone tried this before. As i see, cheap to obtain, as is an Oem part in Audi, even for a A3TDi...

Question is...just plug&play? I'm reading about the fact that you need to buy it with a special kit of spacer plates and fasters...???

Regards!

I'm pretty sure the old boy had one fitted but I'm not sure how it went .

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Quite a few people have done it, as it’s just an Audi S3 one. I think you need different bolts, And maybe a different lower mount. But you’ll definitely need a new wheel alignment.

Feb 17, 2015
Manchester
Yes it’s just standard subframe from A3. It’s plug and play and just need the audi factory mounting bolts and washers, also the Audi bolts for thE lower swing arms. The Leon bolts length are different.

Fer16v

Feb 2, 2020
Spain
Yes it’s just standard subframe from A3. It’s plug and play and just need the audi factory mounting bolts and washers, also the Audi bolts for thE lower swing arms. The Leon bolts length are different.

Thanks mate. But... what about the lower mount Damo talked about??? Does oem one fits?

billman

Dec 20, 2009

Hello. Can you provide part numbers for the bolts and washers? Thank you.

CupraRST

Feb 25, 2020
NL
I wonder what this will bring. A (slightly) lower weight? A stiffer construction and because of that a more direct steering feel?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.