Cobra Exhaust fitted - pics and vids inside!!

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
Sounds very nice mate, i personally would keep it non resonated, doesnt sound loud until you open it up tbh

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
Thing is, everyone that has bought this system have been saying its not boomy when cruising around. Which makes me want to get one even more. But now u saying it DOES worries me.

Like you, mine is a daily and I to like it more subtle ie don't want it sounding like a £10 eBay jobby on a corsa! Maybe it's because you have a decat??

Sent from my iPhone when I should be working....

CupraTim

Dec 13, 2010
Southampton - Hampshire
Thing is, everyone that has bought this system have been saying its not boomy when cruising around. Which makes me want to get one even more. But now u saying it DOES worries me.

Like you, mine is a daily and I to like it more subtle ie don't want it sounding like a £10 eBay jobby on a corsa! Maybe it's because you have a decat??

Sent from my iPhone when I should be working....

Bret - I think it's because I have a non res AND decat. Your looking at a 200cell race cat and non res then it will be fine. If your really unsure for £30 get it resonated.

S's Cupra

Project Tidy up underway
Aug 21, 2007
UK
Sounds awesome, watched the in-car clip a few times. Cant wait to get one myself.

speedinsaxo

Jun 7, 2003
Visit site
While it's a nice sounding exhaust. That looks like the New Forest - A bit silly to be doing 100mph in a 40 zone and advertising it...

CupraTim

Dec 13, 2010
Southampton - Hampshire
While it's a nice sounding exhaust. That looks like the New Forest - A bit silly to be doing 100mph in a 40 zone and advertising it...

A bit silly perhaps but at the same time I don't think anyone on here would stitch me up though. Secondly, the road is straight, and every time I put my foot down the road was empty and there were no horses around. Fast yes but still safe.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.