coilies or a remap?

smithygcupra

Cymru am Byth
May 25, 2008
Newport
not really...if i find some cheaps one that are good then i will get them... if i have to pay a little more than i want to get some decent ones then i will....

OFI

Sep 5, 2007
Salisbury
Are you sure its not already lowered, my standard cupra sat like a tractor! :cartman:

Nope all standard

drive slower:cartman:
wouldnt ever have standard again!

If I went any slower i'd stop :blink:

I cannot possibly drive into my girlfriends car park at work even with nothing in the boot and kicking her out it still hits the speed bumps (the yellow/black bolted to the road kind)
I also have difficulty getting onto the 4 post ramp at work and have to drive up planks to get the right angle onto them.

OFI

Sep 5, 2007
Salisbury
No, i'm sure it must be worse ;-)

standard height see :)

86f23qq8y1bywob153rz.jpg

sheffboy

avoiding potholes
May 25, 2007
tbh I've come to the conclusion that whatever you do to the leon it will always be a complete dog on rough roads. I've recently been driving a standed 330ci bmw and it soaks up the **** sheffield roads like a dream, and looks 20mm lower than my leon!

If your wanting to lower your LC more than you have already then the laws of physics say that its going to be much harder than what you have already. spring travel is much more important than damping when it comes to comfort.

the problem will always boil down to fact that the mk4 golf chassis is a very poor design for english roads. the more you improve it for handling the harder it gets :shrug: I fully understand now why they first offered the leon cupra with 16's and 50 profile tyres (ala golf gti's)

On the other hand if you except that the Leon is always going to crash over bad roads you can always gloat in the fact that it still looks cool as **** [B)]

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise