• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
I'm pretty sure mk3 suspension will fit, there is a small difference which can be overcome (top mounts maybe?). I have a set of standard mk3 shocks at home that I was planning to fit at one point.
 
Am a bit confused by the ad tbh. First off, it states says "will fit seat ibiza gti mk3". Now, we all know that there ain't no such thing as a mk3 GTI. The ad mentions they were for a GTI later too. And also that it was a 1999 model - over here in the UK, we only got the low spec mk3's pretty late on in 1999, the Cupra model didn't appear until late 2000. It wouldn't be the first time I've heard a mk2 facelift referred to as a mk3 tho...