Computer in Cupra?

ABOO

Mar 22, 2007
DEWSBURY - W.YORKS
Am test driving my first Cupra tomorrow, a 2002 model with 70k on. Have never drove one, and was wondering what features the computer has on it. Does it give you miles to tank[range], average mpg etc,[similar to Clio 172 for those who know] or is it just a tripometer.

At moment am still undecided between Clio 172 or Cupra. Obviously I'm not going to ask people on here which I should get, but if anyone has owned both, would be interested to hear views and opinions;)

Cheers peeps....................

Ricardo_Smooth

Powered by Apples!
Jun 26, 2007
sheffield
i was in a similar position to yourself mate before i opted for my cupra. imo the 172 isnt worth the extra insurance price tag it comes with. tunability on the 172 to break 200bhp consists of Throttle bodies or turbocharging which = lots of ££££. reliability wise the cupra won for me as eventually the 172 develops lots of niggly faults (my good mate works for renault and reeled off lots of common problems that they eventually come in for) albeit they were mainly things like connectors being changed on the air bag wires and split steering wheel rubber ect, i just though why have the hassle of these niggly faults when there aren't that many common problems with the ibiza. on the whole parts are cheaper for the cupra also.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.