Coolant top up. Is this right

Glarh

Apr 6, 2016
Hi guys.

I purchased this to top up my Leon's coolant am I right in thinking it doesn't need diluting as it states ready mix or does it still need diluting.
1a8b5d8c44f77827b17c84759a112953.jpg

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr.Dash

Aug 30, 2015
Midlands
Cheers mate. I didn't want to sound like a fool with it being so obvious.lol.

They could make it more clear by stating "No dilution/mixing required" on the front label.

The concentrate usually has recommended dilution rates on the reverse (some countries vary from the 50/50 mix), but even that's hidden under one of those "peel-to-reveal" stickers!:banghead2 Such is life...:shrug:

Glarh

Apr 6, 2016
They could make it more clear by stating "No dilution/mixing required" on the front label.

The concentrate usually has recommended dilution rates on the reverse (some countries vary from the 50/50 mix), but even that's hidden under one of those "peel-to-reveal" stickers!:banghead2 Such is life...:shrug:

lol exactly what I thought. I thought I was purchasing the concentrate but appears not. Ah well I imagine it all does the same thing. I hope

W44DUP

May 17, 2016
West Sussex
I recently purchased two 1.5l bottles of G13 coolant concentrate from SEAT Brighton. Approx. £9.50 each after vat just for your information... I found the same bottle online for A LOT more!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glarh

Apr 6, 2016
I recently purchased two 1.5l bottles of G13 coolant concentrate from SEAT Brighton. Approx. £9.50 each after vat just for your information... I found the same bottle online for A LOT more!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds good I think I paid 9.99 delivered for this. Should do the trick. I think

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members