Cornering Lights

unerdanielson

Oct 27, 2009
I got this feature working on Pre-Facelift Leon with no issues. A friend came over with VAGCOM and just enabled the feature. My question is if I replace the standard halogen fog light bulbs with LED will this feature still work? Looking to try and make the general lighting of the car match white. However I have seen some comments on the Leon Mk3 posts that this feature does not work with LED lights. Wondered if anyone had any experience with this?

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
I got this feature working on Pre-Facelift Leon with no issues. A friend came over with VAGCOM and just enabled the feature. My question is if I replace the standard halogen fog light bulbs with LED will this feature still work? Looking to try and make the general lighting of the car match white. However I have seen some comments on the Leon Mk3 posts that this feature does not work with LED lights. Wondered if anyone had any experience with this?

I think the Mk 3 comments are regarding those with full LED headlights. Those that still have fog lights - which are standard bulbs- appear to have the cornering function disabled. Its not related to the bulbs themselves.

unerdanielson

Oct 27, 2009
I think the Mk 3 comments are regarding those with full LED headlights. Those that still have fog lights - which are standard bulbs- appear to have the cornering function disabled. Its not related to the bulbs themselves.

Okay I'll take the plunge and get some LED fog light bulbs ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.