could you help a Leon owner please!

Hi guys and girls.

I'm a MKII Leon owner but my sister is looking at the new Ibiza. She's got a taste for speed so suggested the new 2.0tdi FR. When was this version released? I can't see any used about so assuming it's new? I've seen the RRP but i imagine there are deals to be had? How much do you think is a good price to pay.

Thanks in advance.

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
Started taking orders a month or two back so not sure if there is any about yet.

A few ppl on here have ordered 1 so they can prob shed more light than i can [B)]

paulov

I ordered at the begining of Feb, candy white with ipod/usb, no deals just got the dealer supplied cable free! Hopefully get it at the end of April...

just a quick question people.

My sister was driving a ford 56 plate Ka 1.3... Is the 1.4 going to be that much of an improvement on the motorway for her or is it worth opting for the 1.6? I am aware of all the stats for both the 1.6 and the differences but I wondered the driving experience is like in both models?

Also has anyone fitted the colour dash inserts? What colour did you go for in what colour car? Was thinking of getting them her as a gift. She might be getting a black car so thought the red might suit the dials etc? What you think?

http://www.seataccessories.co.uk/product/Dashboard_Decorative_Kit_-_Red_6J0064702R#

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
Not sure on the engine front, though the 1.4 isn't slow, and the ibiza feels like a much bigger car compared to a Ka which will make it feel more at home on the motorway.

the dash inserts, on a black car i'd either go for the piano black or the aluminium one, think the red would just look tacky imo

yeah does look a bit OTT with the red. I jsut remembered her saying the cabin was a bit dull... that sure would have brightened things up!

Still interested to see if there is much difference between the 1.4 and 1.6 for just pulling through the gears. She wanted the diesel FR but funds won't stretch that far. She doesn't seem keen on the smaller diesel though!?

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
unless shes going to be doing considerable motorway miles as the majority of her driving, then the petrol is definitely the way to go.

Ibiza 09

if your getting a new one then look at www.broadspeed.com, they will tell you what % you should look at getting off and what the price you should be paying, you can also select any optional extras you wish to add onto the car.

I have the 1.4 se in petrol and its reasonable i an feel the difference from my last car which was a 1.4 deisel fiesta and i prefer the petrol. Unsure about the 1.6 though

Last edited by a moderator:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.