Crawley Servicing Reccomendations

Shaady

Jan 25, 2017
Hi all,

The car popped up it was telling me it's due a service in 1400 miles so need to get it booked in.

It will only be its second service with me, so will need all the filters and a brake fluid change too.

Does anyone have any recommendations in the West Sussex area? Obvious one is where I got it from, Euro Seat Crawley but willing to have a ring around if there are any other options.

Thanks

aaaa_kk

Nov 19, 2016
Crawley, West Sussex
Hi, I’m from crawley and I’ve had my services done at QS tuning in Hayward’s Heath purely because my Cupra is tuned and they look after tuned cars very well, TC garage in Copthorne are also very good!

Reactions: Shaady

Shaady

Jan 25, 2017
Spoke to Seat Crawley and they quoted £249 for it, will go with that for the moment I think as it is still in warranty, next time when its not will have a look around

Bubbs

Jul 18, 2013
Be interested to see what your make of Euro Seat's aftersales dept. I gave the previous lot, Crawley Down Garage a go with my last mk3.... They confirmed a booking, then when I called to check on something the day before, claimed to not know who I was and were not interested at all in helping out. It only needed a 10k service, which is an oil change, tyre kick and pat on the head. SEAT UK told me that I was not the only one with similar difficulties with them too.

I Went to Caffyns Tun Wells instead, and never looked back. They send me a little video of my car when it’s in the workshop too so I can see what they’ve been up to, neat :) Downside is that their car park is a real pain in the rear.

I used to love Westerham Garage but I think they only sell cars now these days. A real shame because they had some great people there.

gletts

GL53TTS
Jan 7, 2008
Crawley, West Sussex
Crawley here too - I've found Euro Seat's aftersales really good, no problems at all. Crawley Down were decidedly hit and miss with the service department, particularly in the latter days. My Exeo was in and out of there almost monthly with parking sensors that kept failing so I knew them well. The warranty administrator guy there was really helpful, though.

Westerham in my experience were good for servicing, but no better than Euro Seat. They also sold me an ex-demo Leon FR that had been poorly repaired after an accident (it didn't come to light until much later), so their sales department was poor in my view (the damage was extensive, so they must have known).

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.