Creating a mk2 bible site...

Ok I have decided to build together a website purely on the mk2 Ibiza which contains as much info as I can find on things you can do on the mk2 Ibiza as well as detailing aspects of what the car is and what trims, colours and engines it comes with. It's far from ready but it annoys me when I cant find the information I want for my car and I also suspect that other owners have this problem.

So I came up with this idea to help everyone as well as me who from time to time has to trawl the whole internet to see if I can get a part for my car.

So I was wondering once its almost done (dont think it ever will be 100% finished) would people on here be interested in using it? Can be seen as something like the Haynes Manual to changing your Ibiza?

Also like to state that it's not goin to be in competition with this site or this forum section as I am not goin to be puttin a forum on my site.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
If you want to contribute I have a project that this will complement.....

depends if you want to fly solo or not.... but it's a major extension of the existing knowledge base...

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
although im not planning on modifiying majourly, i know a few things and would probably be a user of the site.

ive just noticed your from the midlands. anywhere near Wolverhampton?

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
damn just noticed your from wolverhampton...
im actually from willenhall, but work in wolves. usually found at longford island eating 4 big macs and such :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.