Cupholder instead of cardholder

ings22

definatley on this is such a pain trying to give a police officer your driving licence whilst holding your beer this would be much better

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Yeh it does, it's in the rest of the thread, did you not see it? The guy showed a pic of his mates cordy with the polo one fitted, exact same dash as the Mk3 ibiza.

4B0 885 995

302592_10150302017869334_839374333_7625933_7836526_n1.jpg

butch20vt

i am doing mine on the weekend with the help of my mate who done his on the cordy
i will get a stack of pics up for you all by sunday :)

smiffymk3

Jan 31, 2011
Aylesbury
yeah, i work for VW and ordered it through my parts department. part number didnt quite check out, so i just guided them towards the 6n2 polo cup holder. £30.22 iirc, may be able to get one off ebay for less but id rather have one that i can more or less guarantee will fit, good quality & can take it back for a full refund if it don't fit after all ;)

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
yeah, i work for VW and ordered it through my parts department. part number didnt quite check out, so i just guided them towards the 6n2 polo cup holder. £30.22 iirc, may be able to get one off ebay for less but id rather have one that i can more or less guarantee will fit, good quality & can take it back for a full refund if it don't fit after all ;)

Yeh you can get them on ebay for less and the postage is like £30 lol, from hongkong:rolleyes:

smiffymk3

Jan 31, 2011
Aylesbury
my parts department couldnt quite match the part number listed, dont know if thats because they're just a bit simple (wouldnt suprise me) or because its incorrect so when i pick mine up on monday il post up a confirmed part number once iv'e checked it actually fits for anyone interested

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members