Cupra 290 Lux desire red. Need inspiration

BonesLeon170

Oct 17, 2016
Redcar
I’ve had my Mk2 facelift Leon FR 170 for 4 years now and she’s never missed a beat, I love it, especially after a stage 1 remap, bringing her up to 215bhp plus a shed load of torque. Anyway, the wife’s Ibiza 1.2 needs replacing so I’ve been the top husband that I am and bought a new car, for me, so she can drive my Leon.

Anyway, the Leon being the perfect car for me, I’ve ordered the Cupra 290 lux in desire red, she will be ready in February, but I’ve asked the dealer to register her in March when the new reg arrives.

Im looking to jazz her up aesthetically a little as it’s a little too close to the FR for me, but I’ve never modified a cars bodywork so I’m looking for some guidance for your good selfs. What would you put on her and do you have any examples.

So far I’ve bought some copper coloured paddles to match the rest of the badges.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Your probably better off looking / posting in the MK3 Leon section as there's loads of members with cosmetic mods there. I think most start with a front splitter to make it look a bit lower / more aggressive. Maybe sideskirts depending on how far you want to go.

Reactions: BonesLeon170
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.