Cupra 290 PICS

belfastone

Sep 15, 2016
Belfast
Still patiently waiting on my Cupra arriving. And as you do I'm searching the net for a similar car, to see how it looks .. anyone else have took possession of a Cupra 290 Black edition, Monsoon Grey (5 door) with sunroof? - If so post a pic

Or if you have a 290 Cupra post a pic??

Mine is due in 2 x weeks!!
Marty

lukeoslavia

Aug 8, 2016
Still patiently waiting on my Cupra arriving. And as you do I'm searching the net for a similar car, to see how it looks .. anyone else have took possession of a Cupra 290 Black edition, Monsoon Grey (5 door) with sunroof? - If so post a pic

Marty

not monsoon grey but hey ho

0bc70c6ec25dc11087941cc3b2eb414b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

belfastone

Sep 15, 2016
Belfast
Very Nice!! I do like them in white, hope I don't regret getting the grey, seems a LOT of grey leons in N/Ireland

Last edited:

lukeoslavia

Aug 8, 2016

Very Nice! how long have you had it?

Health to drive buddy![/QUOTE]

had it since october 19th mate, can't wait until summer to use it to its full potential, too much wheel hop in the weather, even in second and third, took it through heathrow tunnel to get to terminal 2, the bang in the tunnel is music to your ears

Springrollz

Jul 22, 2016
London
247849d7d09a8537688b00d3a59a46a8.jpg

Here's mine although with no sun roof :/.
I'll probably clean her again later today and upload a more appealing picture of her.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

belfastone

Sep 15, 2016
Belfast
Here's mine although with no sun roof :/.
I'll probably clean her again later today and upload a more appealing picture of her.

looks well, get more pics up..

Springrollz

Jul 22, 2016
London
I can't believe that you've let loose the Swirl Merchants on a brand new car! :-o
Lmao, they're not that bad are they?
These migrants normally use a brush for the entire car but I told them not to in this case. They missed a spot last time and they failed in cleaning the wheels so I'm going to hand clean from now on.

toplad

Jan 25, 2015
Lmao, they're not that bad are they?
These migrants normally use a brush for the entire car but I told them not to in this case. They missed a spot last time and they failed in cleaning the wheels so I'm going to hand clean from now on.

scratch factory normally..

if i really need to use a hand wash i normally tell them to wash only and leave it wet!! less chances of swirls/scratches!

i did see one guy at a hand wash slapping his clothe on the floor to rinse the water out :blink:
another time the guy dropped the lance on my car, i heard the thud!! :censored:

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey

Marty

No sunroof, but is the same otherwise...

Here's a few pics of mine after a new car protection...

Kane7

Oct 23, 2016
624ba68807410f1c256d870edb3898ee.jpg

My 290 black edition Revo stage 1 370bhp

Just waiting for the guy at DPC to finish off my vinyls so it'll look like my friends RS in terms of style
279aeac1eae3811a44ca0119a1f1b9e2.jpg

Kane7

Oct 23, 2016
Err I've been saying it's a black edition for 5 months, but I think google and your comment just made that clear what the serious f**k.

This is worse then when I went to the wrong opticians for a check up

motty225

Polestar 2
Sep 11, 2008
Ashby De-La Zouch
Err I've been saying it's a black edition for 5 months, but I think google and your comment just made that clear what the serious f**k.

This is worse then when I went to the wrong opticians for a check up

Does it have the black edition seats and just missing the wheels? Or is it just not a black edition?